Pages

4 Tips for Becoming a Blogging Networking Machine

Monday 28 April 2014

4 Tips for Becoming a Blogging Networking Machine

Blogging is creating value and networking. Talented bloggers with no network struggle to make money blogging or to even attract a few readers.
Networking machines who might not be talented bloggers usually make money blogging because their massive network of friends trust them.
Example
Observe the most successful people on earth: Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Warren Buffet. Each person builds a massive network of friends to aid them. To inspire them. To promote them.
When you have a gazillion people on your side life becomes so much easier. 10, 100 or 1,000 other bloggers promote your content. Which is how I get 10,000 page visits on a daily basis.

So how do you build a massive blogging network?

Build Blogging Network
1# Be a Friend to Become a Friend
Be a friend. Support people you meet. Be nice. Be helpful. Be a friend. This is simple. This simple act sets the foundation for a prospering relationship.
How do you treat offline friends? Well treat your online blogging friends the same way. Help. Go above and beyond to support your friends.
2# Create Comments like Content
The easiest way to make an impact in minutes is to read a blog post and create a memorable, valuable, piece of content with your comments. You will stand out from the crowd and make a ton of friends.
Comments can be your best friend in the networking department. Bloggers lovereceiving comments. Awesome comments? Well heck, you will have a blogger friend for life if you post 3-4 paragraph masterpieces on their blog, because each comment is a piece of content.

This means that search engines love crawling sites and seeing many insightful comments. Active, engaging blogs do well in search engines which of course spikes your blog traffic quickly.
3# Create Guest Posts for Buddies
I reached out to Ankit to see if he needed me to write a guest post. He did. So I churned this out. Here I am, making buddies with his audience and strengthening my relationship with Ankit too.
My network grows stronger and guess what? Guest posting benefits me too. Win-win situation here. I expand my presence and boost my blog traffic while providing Ankit with helpful, relevant content for his blog.
So our friendship grows stronger, my network expands and both parties win.
Be aggressive on the guest posting front to become a real networking machine. Famous entertainers network like mad, collaborating with other singers. Same deal with guest blogging. Showing up everywhere makes you memorable.
4# Open Up Your Blog to Guest Posting
This one is tough to follow for many bloggers. Perfectionists or selfish people want all the publicity for themselves. Unfortunately, selfish, greedy people make few friends in this world.
Generous people become networking machines. Because generous people are popular; we all love free givers.
I have roughly 20 guest posters on my blog. More are hopping on board quickly though as I sort through my email and field requests.
Hey, who WOULDN’T want to post on a blog that gets 10,000 page visits daily? And if I allow people to post, to share my platform, I am going to meet more, and more people, and my network grows, and my page visits will jump on autopilot as I simply review, hit “Publish”, and my network grows again.
Accept guest posts. Stress the benefits of guest posting on your blog. Share your metrics. Grow your blogging network.

Your Turn

How do you grow your blogging network? Are you struggling to make blogging buddies?
What tips can you add to this list? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. I would love to chat with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment